Our client is currently seeking an Assistant Credit Manager for the Credit Department. The successful candidate will be responsible for mentoring a team of staff within the Credit Department. The Credit Department is responsible for credit assessment for new customers as well as managing
and maintaining existing credit accounts.
- The ideal candidate would have 2-3 years supervisory experience within a Credit Department.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
- Team player with attention to detail, accuracy and the ability to multi-task are essential
- Adaptable and organized in a fast-paced office
- Punctual with good customer service and prioritization skills
- Strong written and verbal English skills for creating correspondence, documents and reports
- Previous industry experience would be considered an asset
Regina, SK, Canada